Hello! Just joyned this website, very excited!:)
I live in London, usually i go hunting on my own, but it's been a bit frustrating lately, as most places close late in the vening and i just do not feel secure enough to go on my own any more. My husband does kindly come with me sometimes, but he does not enjoy the whole thing, so i do not get as much pleasure out of it too.
Are there any hunting girls out there? (do not want to make my husband jealous):)
Cantral London, a bit north or a bit south, i am a good walker, not a great climber and anyway would not want to climb over the fence just yet.
Notes from Richard
- I could name some places but they are everywhere on every street.
- Eat is a good one for sandwiches. Spinata and co is great for pizza, sandwiches and fruit salads, and past and salads. Paul is loaded with sweets and bread.
- Patisserie Valerie is loaded with cakes, biscuits and chocolates.
- Wasabi usually throws out enough food to feed 40 people at least every night... depending on the size of the store.
- Samurai also throws out a lot of sushi.
- Pret will give you a free Cappuccino if you ask nicely (and don't have any money)
- Eat will give you free sandwiches if you are starving and don't have any money.
- Ice land throw out a lot. Usually they have an accessible skip. You might have to climb over a wall or a gate. But you can get everything there :)
- The Co Op I know has accessible skips (bins) that you don't need to climb over to get to. You simply walk there and open the bin and help yourself.
- There is a place that makes lots of sandwiches and give them away for free from 3pm. http://maps.google.be/maps?q=easton%20street&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=nl&tab=wl
- Its called the easton. You just go in and ask and they'll give you as many as you like.
- New Covent Garden Market for fruit and veg
Moved it here from http://moneyless.org/really-free-everything-london - don't want these things to be indexed in Google. guaka (talk) 12:07, 25 October 2014 (BST)