- The Lidl at the city's exit is a very good spot to save vegetables, fruits, bread, etc. There's really lots and lots of food ! Just climb over the fence. Oh and watchout that there's nobody in ! I once saw some workers having a talk inside and I was so surprised it scared the hell out of me. (6, rue Albert Priolet) (Last checked: summer 2015)
- Boulangerie Eric Kayser are putting several bags of bread on the sidewalk twice a week. (3, rue de Poissy) (Last checked: summer 2015)
I never tried to save food there, but as usual I would advise to go there at the end.
Place du Marché Neuf
Saint-Germain-en-Laye's main market.
- Every Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 to 13:00
- Every Sunday from 8:30 to 13:30
Place Christiane Frahier
Little market in front of the Grande Ceinture train-station.
- Every Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30 to 13:00
Aix-en-Provence | Amiens | Angers | Avignon | Bayonne | Besançon | Béthune | Bordeaux | Brest | Caen | Calais | Cap Breton | Carnac | Cassis | Clermont-Ferrand | Compiègne | Dieppe | Dijon | Douai–Lens | Dunkerque | Évreux | Fréjus | Grenoble | Hochfelden | La chambre | La Ciotat | Langres | Le Havre | Le Mans | Lille | Limoges | Lyon | Marseille | Meaux | Menton | Metz | Monaco | Montpellier | Mulhouse | Nancy | Nantes | Nice | Nîmes | Orléans | Pagny-sur-Moselle | Paris | Pau | Perpignan | Reims | Rennes | Roscoff | Rouen | Saint Etienne | Saint-Germain-en-Laye | Saint-Nazaire | Saint-Pol-de-Léon | Strasbourg | Toulon | Toulouse | Tours | Valenciennes