Oulu is a city in northern Finland.
You can dumpster dive successfully at numerous locations.
- Valintatalo. The owners don't care about dumpster diving. The place was locked the last time though. (Needs verification.) (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- Sale. There might be a guard around during days. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- Valintatalo. Requires climbing. Needs verification. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
A rather dirty place but you will find huge amounts of food. Guards don't seem to care.Garbage compressor...(Last checked: Oct.2017)
- Sale. They use the regular bins behind the store. (lastecked Oct.2017)
- Siwa. Dumpsters behind the store. Good place for dumpster diving. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- K-Market Linnanherkku. Sometimes open gates, probably when the store is open. Might be guards. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- Hesburger. Go through the gates near Ninwe. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- Hesburger. You'll find burgers in the bio waste. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- Siwa. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- Citymarket. Needs verification. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
- Valintatalo. Requires climbing? Might be guards. Needs verification. (Last checked: Jan.2012)
Espoo | Helsinki | Inari | Ivalo | Joensuu | Jyväskylä | Kankaanpää | Karja | Karunki | Kemijarvi | Keuru | Kilpisjarvi | Kotka | Kuopio | Kuusamo | Lahti | Lappeenranta | Loviisa | Muonio | Näätämo | Nuorgam | Oulu | Petajavesi | Pori | Rovaniemi | Salo | Seinäjoki | Sodankyla | Tampere | Tornio | Turku | Utsjoki | Vaasa | Vantaa
Autonomous region: Åland Islands