- Hemgården in the center, with many free events and a free-shop close to the entrance.
- A room in the basement of Däckegården, one of the student dormitories.
Dumpster diving places
- Klostergården (South West): There are two sets of containers behind the Netto and Coop Konsum stores located at the "center" of Klostergården. Good for diving. There is also Lidl nearby (Last checked: March 2017)
- Norra Fäladen (North): Willys and Lidl - both located along the same road called Magistratsvägen. Bus line 4 will take you to both locations, the bus stop named "Gambro" lies right by Willys and the bus stop called "Magistratsvägen" is about 50 meters from Lidl. The dumpster at Willys' is probably the most frequented dumpster in Lund, so there's usually some competition at the site. Being there around 22.20 is recommended, but never do it earlier than that. The staff at the store is well aware regarding the dumpster diving, so if you are too much of a bother, security will probably arrive. Security guard presence overall is quite high(Securitas).(Last checked: December 2015)
- Annehem (Norra Fäladen): The Netto store at Annehem is a great place for dumpster diving. There's 3-4 smaller containers which you don't need to jump into, and the place also got lamps with motion detectors. (Last checked: June 2011)
- Ica Mobilia (Mobilia shopping site, close to the Nova Lund Mall): A long way from everything else in Lund, two stores have open dumpsters, however behind a high fence, so you probably should be aware that if you're caught, the police might charge you on the grounds of intrusion. However, guard presence here isn't so high, just be very sneaky when entering and exiting the site. Dive in to the dumpster, don't stand outside it and pick up stuff, because then you're visible through the gate. The Ica dumpster is a good all-round dumpster, and the City Gross dumpster is usually good aswell, but there you usually find more large batches of not-so-diverse stuff. Get here around 22:30 and you won't meet the security guards. (Last checked: March 2016)
- Fazer Fazer is a bakery located at Annedalsvägen, also close to the Nova Lund area. Lots of bread here, and occasionally some sweet buns as well. The dumpster is opened at the top with a crank, so it might seem a little bit risky. There is a ladder to get in to the dumpster, however you'll have to climb out once you've dived down. Be sure to close the dumpster. Get here sometime in the evening/night, but you should know that there's always some people working at the bakery 24/7. (Last checked: October 2015)
- Kloster Fälad there is a Netto which has accessible dumpsters behind the store without fence so i went during the day and found good vegetables