You can try dumpster diving in following places:
- "Lidl" on Nybrogatan, close to Central station, has three green countainers behind the building inside a unlocked steel cage. (Last checked: September 2012)
- "Ica Maxi" close to Central station. Sometimes have unlocked green container near loading dock. Need to either fit under gates or climb thorugh holes in the fence to reach containers on backside. Have a camera, but aimed at door. (Last checked: September 2012)
- "Coop Forum" close to Central station and "Ica Maxi". Have a cointainer reaching from inside the building and out, but there is a chance to fit thorugh to reach in. Be careful for the cointainers built in press. (Last checked: September 2012)
- "Tempo" at Tullportsgatan 18. Unlocked container behind the building. Crowded place. Seem to pour all dairy products before throwing. (Last checked: September 2012)
- add more?
The non-food containers are many and most of them are unlocked.
- At "Hemströms Tryckeri", a publishing house, you can find all the paper you will ever need in the container behind the building. (Last checked: August 2010)
- At the hospital you can find building materials such as polywood, tables, etc. (Last checked: August 2010)
- On Grönkullavägen there is a green container full of usefull consumer waste (barbecue stoves, baby carriages, wood, etc.) (Last checked: August 2010)
- At the military there are two containers containing lots of usefull materials. Mostly wooden and plastic materials (cables, plugs (vägguttag), beds, etc.). (Last checked: August 2010)
- add more?