Bunbury, City of
(Redirected from Bunbury, Western Australia)
Bunbury is a town in Western Australia.
- Looks like all of the supermarkets in Bunbury keep their containers inside the "cage" surrounded by the fence. However, most of these places have gates open during the day. Usually gates have signs saying something like "no unauthorised entry" - it is only up to you if you want to risk and go in. If you do so, it is advisable not to spend too much time while diving. You should also know that the use of CCTV cameras is common.
- The Coles supermarket has a cage-like structure made of brick for keeping dumpsters, which is located about 30 meters away from the loading dock. It's a relatively quite environment for dumpster diving. The 3-walled structure is not locked during business hours.
(Last checked: December 2010)
Address: 22 Hamersley Dr, Carey Park WA 6230, Australia
- A good source of free food is Bunbury Farmers Market on 185 Blair St. Here unlocked containers are available in the parking lot after working hours. If you are lucky you will get fruits and vegetables in abundance. (Last checked: November 2010)
- Check small wooden boxes on the Ward Street behind the white building of "Chemists - Medical Center" - you might find lots of pears and such if you dig deeper in the waste. It is the waste of earlier mentioned Bunbury Farmers Market. (Last checked: November 2010)
- Woolworths in Bunbury South (at corner Minninup & Hudson Roads) - containers are easily accessible (no "cage"). There is a CCTV camera pointing directly to them. (Last checked: December 2010)
|States and territories of Australia|