Trashwiki.org:How to participate
- Add your knowledge to Trashwiki. Just click edit or create a new page. Ask administrators (on their discussion pages) if you don't know something, or discuss issues in discussion sections on pages (far upper menu, second link from the left).
- Create an account and describe yourself and your dumpster diving activitity - and edit articles while you're logged in.
- Upload pictures.
- Add maps.
- Improve language style (most active contributers are not native English speakers), spelling, fix typos...
- Spread the word - Trashwiki might have helped you dumpster dive more, other divers might not be aware of the project yet - or people might even have never dumpster dived before. Trashwiki can help them get them into diving.
- Link to http://trashwiki.org/ - from your blog, from Facebook, from Twitter, from anywhere - just note that it's much better to only link to the main page, as the rest of the project is not indexed by google.
- smth more?
|This article or its section is a stub. You can help by expanding the article.|